Cape Cod Office Consultants knows that not every business needs a full-time I.T. person on staff and that it is not always economically feasible for small businesses to pay for an expensive support contract. That is why we offer our services on a pay-as-you-go basis. Use only what you need, when you need it.
Standard Rates and Fees
|Desktop/Application/Peripheral Support *
|3rd Party Software Support
Support for 3rd Party Software Applications (Thompson Reuters, QuickBooks, etc.)
Support for wired/wireless networking hardware and software
|I.T. & Network Security Consulting
Penetration Testing, I.T. Assessments, Project Planning, etc.
|Basic Web Design & Development *
Graphic & Layout Design, WordPress Setup, etc.
|Web Application Design & Development
Database Design, Custom Programming
|One-On-One Training *
Computer, device or software application training.
|On-Site Trip Charge – On-Cape
Upper Cape – Bourne, Falmouth, Sandwich, Mashpee
Mid-Cape – Barnstable, Yarmouth, Dennis
Lower Cape – Brewster, Harwich, Chatham
Outer Cape – Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, Provincetown
Islands – Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket
|On-Site Trip Charge – Off-Cape
Trip charge for offices outside Cape Cod.
$0.45/mi over 20
|After Hours Support (6PM – 8AM)
|* Discounts Available for Select Services
Military, Police, Fire, EMT, Senior and Non-Profit Discount
Minimum and Additional Charges
- On-site services carry a 2-hour minimum charge, billed in ½-hour increments
- Off-site services carry a ½-hour minimum charge, billed in ¼-hour increments
- Training services carry a 1-hour minimum charge, billed in ½-hour increments.
- Web site maintenance services carry a ¼-hour minimum charge, billed in ¼-hour increments
- Travel between multiple offices will be charged at the hourly rate of the service being rendered
- Trip charges to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket vary by season and ferry schedule.