Security Best Practices
As annoying as it might be, implementing a security regiment in to your every day computing is a must. Having a strong password can make the difference between being hacked or not being hacked. Below are some security best practices that you can follow to help your data be more secure.
- Create a Strong Password
- Use Two-Factor Authentication
- Don’t Use the Same Password for Everything
- Use a Password Keeper for Stronger Passwords
- Lock Your Computer When Inactive
- Implement a WISP Compliance Policy for Your Business